So...how have you been? :0)

Hey, y'all!

How are you doing today?  Depending on when you read this, I hope your day/evening is going great!

Per my last post, here is a brief update since my move:

My main reason to move to GA was to work in the field of Mass Media or Media Entertainment. Between different jobs to make ends meet, I was in Graduate school online for two more years.  Needless to say, I am no longer in that program (for reasons I won't discuss here), and for two years after that, I worked in the Retail Banking industry.  One Bank afforded me the opportunity to work as a Business Banker, where I would solicit businesses to open Business accounts and to utilize our products and services.  It was a definite growing experience and I am glad that I had a chance to work with a different Bank as recent as last year.

My second Retail Banking experience was with a Bank that is more well-known and one that offers more options for Bankers.  My position there was in a Supervisory role, Personal Banker and Teller role hybrid, along with helping out in other areas as needed.  A tough decision came when I had to decide on whether or not to continue working FT or attend Graduate school FT.  Needless to say, I am a FT Grad student here in Atlanta and couldn't be happier!

Since I started the program, I have learned so much about the Business-world, other people and how we can be successful to be 6-figure wage earners, lol! God made the decision an easy one for me to make, because, I now have the opportunity to work-from-home and earn an income from that!  It will take some time, but the small hump will end with victory when it is all over.  THANK YOU GOD!

So, although I didn't go into lengthy details of my 4 years here in Atlanta so far, I think this is good for now ;)

Side note:  I am looking for a name for my Instagram account, but can't decide on what!  Please leave a comment below on what you think is a good idea.

God bless! ~msvwade~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short and Sweet 4.23.12

Being Unemployed: Good or Bad Thing?

Part 2: Baptism Video...and More! 9.30.12