I am not surprised that it's been almost a whole 12 months since my last post! Lol. When life hands you lemons, you gotta make that lemonade :) Nevertheless, I am back in the saddle and STILL excited about writing and sharing my life with people (or as much as I'm willing to share). Quick update:
- Enrolled in Clark Atlanta's MBA program this past Fall
- Became more active within my Church (eaglesnestchurch.org)
- Received a "Nesty" Award from Eagle's Nest Church for Outstanding Service in 2014
- Worked with 2 separate Entrepreneurs in separate industries
- Recruited a Consultant within my Mary Kay Business
- Continued to push my Pink Zebra Brand to more customers, and MOST IMPORTANTLY
- Went home to Houston, TX during Spring Break!
In-between all of those things happening, LIFE still happened and I am grateful to still be present to talk about anything and everything. Honestly, I an in a really good place, despite some not-so-good things that may have taken place lately. As long as I continue to smile and BE happy (not just look happy), God has my back!
I am excited to be starting a new venture, hopefully within the next week. This new opportunity will teach me a lot on how to adapt to consistent changes and time management, so I am very excited to press forward and continue the learning process. As soon as it's official, I will let you know!
In the meantime, please check me out on Social Media:
Facebook: The VWADE Group
If you need a last minute Father's Day gift, contact me or send me a msg: marykay.com/vwade2003.
Pink Zebra website: pinkzebrahome.com/VZebra
Don't forget to share, comment and subscribe below!