HNY! 1.11.14


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I was so blessed to see another birthday year and live through 2013.  Honestly, it was a year of many ups and downs, but I survived!!

I pray that anyone reading this had a great 2013 and will have an even better 2014!  So many things are happening in my life this year, and it's only day 11!

My one and only resolution is to follow-through on all my commitments...whether big or small.  If I have to downgrade or take something away in regards to what I said I would do, that will be a decision made when it's time.  If at some point I choose to let go of the resolution and just DO IT w/o having to say what I want to do, that may happen sooner than later.

A resolution helps to say what we WANT to do, but overall, you have to JUST DO IT!

God has favored me and HE will continue to do so.  I have some projects in the works, so be on the lookout for me!

Lastly, I created an ABOUT.ME page; please check it out and Let me know what you think:  about.me/vwadeprod22

Peace and love in 2014,

~Ms. V~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short and Sweet 4.23.12

Being Unemployed: Good or Bad Thing?

Part 2: Baptism Video...and More! 9.30.12