Feeling Motivated on Father's Day... :)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!

Hey to all my subscribers!

I KNOW it has been a VERY long time, but I NEEDED to write something today, if not, period.

First, I have been through some very trying, yet life-changing experiences that have helped me to become more humble and compassionate towards others. One of them being, resigning from my job in May.  For me, that was one of the most peaceful decisions made in my lifetime.  For some, it may be a "stupid" decision to make, but we ALL live different lives that aren't always supposed to be what people want us to do.  To me, there's only one person who I have to answer to and despite the continued words of leary-ness, I am completely fine, SERIOUSLY, lol.  Yes, I know my challenges ahead of me, but they aren't impossible with God's help/direction.

Secondly, I am more in the mentality of working my two (soon to be three) businesses, along with, of course, looking for better opportunities to fund my businesses.  I will have more info on them at the end of this post.  At this point, it's all about managing my time and making every moment and minute count.  I have too much God-given talent to let it go to waste and not utilize it to generate a stream of income.  We ALL have a talent we were born with; so go out there and use it!  I have realized on more than one occasion that I keep missing opportunities to become better at something God has given me.  The light bulb has come on, so to speak, lol!

So before this gets too long, here are links to my two enterprises:

www.pinkzebrahome.com/vzebra (Pink Zebra: candle fragrances and home decor)
www.marykay.com/vwade2003 (Mary Kay)

If you have any comments/questions, concerns, please leave your thoughts in the comments section.

God bless you!

P.S. It is really rejuvenating how much I love to write and how therapeutic it is! Thanks to all my supporters and those who I am working with behind the scenes :)

~ms. vwade~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short and Sweet 4.23.12

March 28th, 2012: Is It Wrong?

Being Unemployed: Good or Bad Thing?