"On Beauty," Streams of Income and Updates! 8.4.12

Long time! Hey, everyone!

I am working on a project (that you all can view its first episode NOW here: On Beauty With Doc Waller. that has REALLY changed my perspective on so many things, but mainly how we as humans should treat one another.  As the remaining episodes are being produced (there's going to be two-four left to work on for Season One), check back to the website above to see some more behind-the-scenes goodies! It's time to support quality, intellectual and worthwhile content!  For information on the Host/Producer of the show, check out Doc Waller and the Production Company which the show is under, Rene 511, Inc.


Praise JESUS, I got offered a JOB! I interviewed over a week ago and contingent on passing the requirements for the Pre-employment process for the position, I will be able to start working on the 5th of September, with PAID training to begin in a week or so.  I wish I could tell you that there was some sort of trick or gimmick I used to get the job offer.  OK, here it is:  I HAD A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND WAS ENTHUSIASTIC! I was so blessed to even be granted the interview itself that when the Manager called me to confirm the interview time, my voice and attitude was upbeat and happy.  I literally was excited to get a callback for an interview since I hadn't had many of those in the 5+ months of being unemployed.  Showing a potential employer that you not only are anxious to work and start a new job but also give them a positive perspective makes a HUGE difference.  I attended a Career Fair the week before and I used tips from that event for the interview.  I ACED the interview and they un-officially offered me the job that day! Of course, after following protocol of interviewing more candidates and me interviewing with the HR Manager, it wasn't official yet.  In this economy and state we are in with finances, we have to not only find resources to improve on our job skills, but we MUST think outside of the box when it comes to finding employment and other streams of income.

Since my life-changing interview,  I have searched and looked into more ways that I can generate an income.  These possibilities are legit, as I wouldn't be doing them if that wasn't the case.  Through other people via Facebook and other media outlets, I have chosen to look into other money-earning opportunities. I feel we have to get out of the mentality of  SOLELY working a 9-5 job in order to provide for ourselves and our families.  It has been proven (and I am a living testimony to it) that those jobs aren't guaranteed to us and no matter what happens or how hard you can work, you can still get laid-off or terminated.  Not saying this to scare anyone, however, that is the reality of the situation. Now, I know I just praised Jesus about a job where I will be working for someone else, and yes, you have to do what you NEED to do in order to get to where you WANT to be; just don't lose sight on working to generate additional income outside of that main job.  That, in a nutshell, is what I want everyone to understand.  I plan to work my butt off with this new position AND work at building a residual, consistent income in addition to the job.  

Here are the current opportunities I have signed up to do.  These are FREE to sign-up! There is no cost to sign-up for an account. Some require completion of offers AFTER THE FREE SIGN-UP, but you can still earn money from the work you do. After doing so, please contact me if you have any further questions.  To me, the payout is MUCH greater in the end :)  If you don't want to sign-up right away and prefer to consult a lawyer first, feel free! I don't want to encourage anyone to do something they ultimately feel uncomfortable doing.  I simply am providing other unconventional ways to earn additional money.



1. ClickBank: http://www.clickbank.com/index.html
2. ZNZ: http://one.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=619878
3. Instant Rewards: http://www.100.instantrewards.net/index.php?ref=68494
4. Partner With Paul: http://www.partnerwithpaul.com/go/27825

Click HERE for more legit opportunities!



One more thing...

Want to plan a party or need a refill on that mascara? Check out my inventory and Buy One, Get One half off! Place your order here and contact me if you have other questions :) Valencia Wade Mary KAY.




Peace and love, everyone and remember: stay positive, progressive and prosperous!
~VNW~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short and Sweet 4.23.12

Being Unemployed: Good or Bad Thing?

Part 2: Baptism Video...and More! 9.30.12