An updated version of my previous blog, with new info and life updates since 2009. 2x HBCU Alumna, MBA Grad, and a fulfilling career supporting clients with what they need.
LAST ONE...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This will be my last post today since we have to have 5 of them up to now. I will be posting daily since that is what he wants us to do... can't wait for this class to end...
Hey everyone! How is your Sunday going? I hope you all had a great week :) Always remember that Sunday is the start of a new week and what happened last week is OLD NEWS! For those that don't know, I got baptized last Sunday (9.23.12) and I said I would have the video on the actual Baptism available for you to view today. There were many family and friends that couldn't attend the service, so I wanted to give you all a chance to experience it as if you were there! Below is the video: tell me in the Comments section what you think: VALENCIA'S BAPTISM VIDEO For the Music Lovers! This Tuesday, Faith Evans is releasing a new album called R&B Divas, inspired by the new reality series she produced called "R&B Divas" on TVOne. You can watch it every Monday night at 10pm EST. Each song is a duet with another cast-member of the show along with a special song with Kelly Price. Support her and her music along with the other "Divas" featured...
Jada Pinkett Smith has done it again with Season 2 of Hawthorne starting Tuesday, the 22ND. I haven't seen the premiere episode yet, but if Season 2 is any indication of what happened in Season 1, I can't WAIT to see it! FYI, Season 1 is available on DVD also. I plan to buy it ...when my finances get in tack. LOL! Jada has really made a drama favorite with those who "LOVE DRAMA." The show reminds me of an updated version of ER or even Grey's Anatomy, with a twist. The fact that she stars in the series is a plus. Jada being on TV is ALWAYS a plus for me. Remember her being on this show... A DIFFERENT WORLD...ONE OF MY FAVE EPISODES! PART 2 HAWTHORNE airs on TNT every Wednesday night. I forgot the time, but you can catch it in the evening time. LOL! Peace and love!
Ms. V's BLOG! Hello to all!!! If you are just tuning it (lol), my name is valencia aka MS.V. I have written some posts prior to this one but let's just start fresh and call this my FIRST official blog post. A HELLUVA LOT has happened since I last wrote on here. I want to start out by saying that I want to make this a blog about a LOVE of mine: MUSIC as well as talk about my personal life and see how and what type of response I get from the reading audience. Music is what keeps me TRULY happy and without it, I don't know how I would function, lol! I want to discuss personal life because it's real, nothing made up. I know there are many people tha t can relate to what I go through on a daily basis, so I want to be able to vent about it somewhere where I know it can help another person in their struggle. WHERE TO START??? lol... Brief history... I am a year old college grad student looking for employment (who isn't right now? lol). Got my BA in Mass Communications and ...
cute vote box! need to get me one.
ReplyDelete