An updated version of my previous blog, with new info and life updates since 2009. 2x HBCU Alumna, MBA Grad, and a fulfilling career supporting clients with what they need.
LAST ONE...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This will be my last post today since we have to have 5 of them up to now. I will be posting daily since that is what he wants us to do... can't wait for this class to end...
Hey everyone! How is your Sunday going? I hope you all had a great week :) Always remember that Sunday is the start of a new week and what happened last week is OLD NEWS! For those that don't know, I got baptized last Sunday (9.23.12) and I said I would have the video on the actual Baptism available for you to view today. There were many family and friends that couldn't attend the service, so I wanted to give you all a chance to experience it as if you were there! Below is the video: tell me in the Comments section what you think: VALENCIA'S BAPTISM VIDEO For the Music Lovers! This Tuesday, Faith Evans is releasing a new album called R&B Divas, inspired by the new reality series she produced called "R&B Divas" on TVOne. You can watch it every Monday night at 10pm EST. Each song is a duet with another cast-member of the show along with a special song with Kelly Price. Support her and her music along with the other "Divas" featured...
Jada Pinkett Smith has done it again with Season 2 of Hawthorne starting Tuesday, the 22ND. I haven't seen the premiere episode yet, but if Season 2 is any indication of what happened in Season 1, I can't WAIT to see it! FYI, Season 1 is available on DVD also. I plan to buy it ...when my finances get in tack. LOL! Jada has really made a drama favorite with those who "LOVE DRAMA." The show reminds me of an updated version of ER or even Grey's Anatomy, with a twist. The fact that she stars in the series is a plus. Jada being on TV is ALWAYS a plus for me. Remember her being on this show... A DIFFERENT WORLD...ONE OF MY FAVE EPISODES! PART 2 HAWTHORNE airs on TNT every Wednesday night. I forgot the time, but you can catch it in the evening time. LOL! Peace and love!
Back once again! Well I had two more topics to talk about but I didn't want to add them all to the same posting, so here goes! Sophie Foundation As some people know, Boris Kudjoe married his Soul Food: The Series cast mate Nicole Parker in 2005. Their first child is a girl named Sophie and their second child is a boy named Nicolas. They were on the cover of the Ebony June 2007 issue with Boris and they are the cutest kids ever! Nehoo, their daughter Sophie, has a condition called spinal bifida (which I'll put the wikipedia link that shows the pic of it at the end). She has had it since birth and it's a defect that affects the baby's spine. Nicole and Boris have started a foundation in their daughter's name called the Sophie Foundation, which gives them a chance to find a cure for their daughter as well as other children and adults living with this defect. Here is the wikipedia article that discusses it: Wikipedia Article And here is the link to the foundation, w...
cute vote box! need to get me one.
ReplyDelete